Megan joined Stanley, Esrey and Buckley in 2020 with extensive experience in commercial real estate and corporate services. As a member of SEB’s Commercial Real Estate practice, Megan represents clients in a broad range of commercial real estate matters including retail, industrial, and office leasing, as well as acquisition and disposition of commercial office, retail, and industrial properties, and real estate finance.
Megan received her J.D. from The George Washington Law School in 2011. She was a Member of The George Washington International Law Review, a Thurgood Marshall Scholar and a Presidential Merit Scholar.
Selected Experience Includes:
Leasing representation of:
- a NYSE-listed REIT in various retail leasing matters, including anchor tenant, inline, and ground leases,
- a publicly-traded Fortune 500 company in the portfolio sale-leaseback of over 100 retail stores nationwide,
- a publicly-traded company in a multi-site sale-leaseback of industrial facilities, and
- negotiation of retail, office, restaurant and industrial leases on behalf of landlords and tenants.
Real Estate representation of:
- a publicly-traded and privately-held companies in the acquisition and disposition of commercial properties, and leasing office, industrial, and retail space,
- a publicly-traded company in the management of its national real estate portfolio of office and industrial properties,
- a public non-traded REIT in the redevelopment of a regional mall in Northeast Ohio,
- a NYSE-listed REIT and privately-held companies in connection with ground-up developments and re-developments of shopping centers in multiple states, and
- preparation and negotiation of leases, purchase and sale agreements, and ancillary documents, including deeds, escrow instructions, notice letters, SNDAs, estoppels, and amendments.
International Council of Shopping Centers
Megan is admitted to practice in the states of Georgia (pending) and Ohio.