Robb is a founding partner of Stanley, Esrey and Buckley and a key member of SEB’s Real Estate Practice.
With over 20 years’ experience as a commercial real estate attorney, Robb has assisted clients across North America. Robb’s practice includes representation of clients in the acquisition, disposition, development, leasing, and financing of commercial office, retail, warehouse, industrial, hospitality, and mixed use properties.
Prior to founding Stanley, Esrey & Buckley, LLP, Robb was a partner in a prominent regional firm specializing in corporate and real estate transactions. Prior to becoming an attorney, Robb worked with Kurt Salmon Associates, Inc. as a management consultant providing strategic planning and marketing consulting services to clients in the retail, apparel and textile industries throughout the United States.
Robb is admitted to practice in the states of Georgia and Florida.
- American Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member, Board of Councilors, The Carter Presidential Center
- LEED Accredited Professional – U.S. Green Building Council
- Panelist, Green Retail, International Council of Shopping Centers, Southeast Regional Conference
- Panelist, Going Green, International Council of Shopping Centers, Next Generation
- Author, “The Fine Print: Legal Issues in Green Building Projects”, The Green Building Bottom Line; McGraw Hill, 2008
- Contributor, Environmental Design + Construction Magazine